martes, 4 de agosto de 2015

God's friends again



Today I took a journey through the song that Michael W. Smith and Wayne Kirkpatrick wrote in 1998. Actually it's one of my favorites from all the ages.

Never been unloved reminds me all the times I've tried to do something really good but I've failed. So, I can call myself unfaithfull, unworthy, unwise, unreachable... ungodly. But the lyrics also tell me:
Unaware–I have been unfair
I’ve been unfit for blessings from above
But even I can see
The sacrifice You made for me
To show that I have never been unlove
I'll say it again "but even I can see the sacrifice you made for me to show that I have never been unlove. Wow!

Bible tells me this:
But God shows his great love for us in this way: Christ died for us while we were still sinners. ~ Romans 5:8 (NCV)

Finally I realize no matter how many time we reject ourselves for our failures. God reminds us He still loves us, because of the work of Jesus Christ on the cross. Through Him we can have eternal live, hope and joy.

No matter what we were in the past or what we did wrong. We were enemies but God loved us and still loves us through Jesus.
Through Him we are now God's friends again. ~ Romans 5:11 (NCV)

No hay comentarios: